The following can affect tooth implant cost:
- Number of teeth involved
- If you need several teeth replaced, your tooth implant cost will be higher than if only one tooth required replacement, as Dr. Guirguis will need to spend more time and utilize additional materials during your treatment.
- Bone loss
- If you have lost a significant amount of bone because the teeth have been missing for some time, you may need a bone graft which will increase your cost of treatment.
- Type of procedure
- Your tooth implant cost can fluctuate based on the type of dental implant procedure Dr. Guirguis recommends.
- Sinus lift
- If you need to undergo a sinus lift before you receive dental implants in the upper molar areas, the cost of treatment will be higher.
- Presence of periodontal disease
- If you have gum disease or a history of periodontal disease, you may need laser gum disease treatment or periodontal therapy before we can proceed with placing dental implants.
- Need for extractions
- If you need extractions before receiving implants, your total cost of treatment will likely be higher.
- Missing all of your teeth
- If you are missing all of your teeth, your treatment plan may include multiple implants, implant supported dentures, and bone grafting which will affect the total cost of treatment.
Receive more information about tooth implant cost during your consultation with Dr. Guirguis. Contact our office in Elyria or Westlake, OH today to schedule your appointment!